Senin, 16 Mei 2016

#88lovelifeSOIREE in Jogja


Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

Remember the last blog post I posted? Yup, that is about #88lovelife vol. 2, and I was listed as one of the winners of #88lofelifeblogcompetition and I got a chance to meet Diana Rikasari and Dinda Puspitasari on #88lovelifeSOIREE at Lokal Resto Jogjakarta. OMG, it was like a dream for me. Meeting up with Diana Rikasari is one of my wishlist in 2016, and I got a jackpot cause I met Dinda Puspitasari too. Yeay!

Alhamdulillahirabbil'alamin, finally on Sunday 15 May 2016, achievement unlocked! I met Kak Di and Kak Dins. It was also my first time coming to Jogjakarta alone. Kak Diana Rikasari is an author of #88lovelife book, and Kak Dinda Puspitasari does the illustration. I personally like those two because they are super cute, creative, independent, and happy with their own personal style. Most importnatly, they can inspire other girls, especially me. 

photo by Diana Rikasari
Allahumma bariklana fima rozaktana wa qina 'azabannar

Kak Di and Kak Dins sharing session
photp by leamaulida
Shoes-selfie with Kak Diana and Kak Dinda
I got my book signed. Thx double D.

#88lovelifeSOIREE fellas. See you next timey, sweeties!

Thank you #88lovelife and Emina Cosmetics.
Thank you Kak Di and Kak Dins, hope to see you again someday.
Thank you so much Jogja for making my weekend well-spent. I was suppa happy and would be back really soon.


1 komentar: